Recent reports recommend a 2:3 ratio for teleworking. Allowing employees to work from home two days a week gives them the ability to do intensive solo work at home and leaves them another three days to collaborate in-person with colleagues at the office. Formalizing your telework option can be considered a workplace perk and a part of your benefits package, and also helps you recognize the dedication of employees who have worked hard over the past few weeks. Learn how organizations across the region are embracing telework.
Let us help you:
- Support a culture of trust for employees working from home
- Identify the benefits and challenges employees experience when working from home
- Provide one-on-one guidance and a toolkit to set up, implement and announce your new telework policy
Interested in getting started creating the workplace of tomorrow? We'll lead the way. Email us and we'll help you implement a new telework policy customized to best fit your company needs and employee culture. Our support will include:
- One-on-one guidance with a Commuter Consultant from your region
- An implementation checklist
- Telework policy and agreement templates
- Customizable communication overview decks for Zoom, G-suite and Microsoft Teams
- A company webinar script clearly outlining the new telework policy and company expectations
- Activation materials for announcing this new policy to your employees in a fun, congratulatory way
Did we mention this is totally free for employers in the Denver region? The Way to Go program works to decrease traffic congestion, improve air quality and make life better for local residents.
Learn more about Telework Tomorrow and the benefits of offering telework options.
Email us at WaytoGo@drcog.org to get started.
Telework Tomorrow Toolkit
To get started, click the link and download the toolkit.
Denver Regional Council of Governments (DRCOG)/Way to Go is not engaged in rendering legal advice and provides these forms free of charge solely to assist businesses exploring teleworking arrangements with their employees. By using these materials, the recipient (1) acknowledges and agrees that DRCOG/Way to Go makes no representations regarding the sufficiency (legal or otherwise) of these materials in any particular jurisdiction or for any particular business purpose; and (2) voluntarily and knowingly assumes all risks associated with their use.