Who Visits MyWayToGo.org?
Way to Go recently surveyed 590 commuters who visited the MyWayToGo.org website in 2014. The survey asked how they found out about the website, their past and current commuting behaviors and their overall user experience and satisfaction with the site. While detailed survey results will be available online in April 2015, here is a sneak peek.
- Nearly 1/3 of the work commuters who registered on the site in 2014 heard about it through their employers.
- Registered work commuters made less than half of their weekday commute trips (46%) by SOV.
- The top two reasons commuters visit the site are to find work carpool partners (34%) and to track commute trips (31%).
- Over 1/4 of visitors who registered with mywaytogo.org found at least one new carpool partner.
- Nearly 3/4 of those registered would recommend mywaytogo.org to others that are seeking to commute by a non- SOV mode of travel.
- The highest relative ratings were given by registered commuters who used the site to find bike routes, track their commute trips or find transit routes.