Congratulations to the 64 Denver-region employers that participated in the 2022 Go-Tober Company Challenge! Thanks to your support, commuters found eco-friendly alternatives to driving alone, covering nearly 150,000 miles and protecting our air from about 50 tons carbon dioxide emissions.
We're giving special recognition to the five organizations whose employees tracked the most telework days or trips by bike, foot, carpool or transit during the month of October. Find out more about this year's Go-Tober Company Challenge champs:
- XL (2,000-plus employees): University of Colorado - Anschutz Medical Campus
- L (501-2,000 employees): Denver Water
- M (101-500 employees): AdCellerant, LLC
- S (51-100 employees): Felsburg, Holt & Ullevig
- XS (1-50 employees): Feedback Sports
Find out how 596 Go-Tober participants helped improve air quality in October.
Learn how your organization can foster a work culture that provides employees with flexible commuting options. Call Way to Go 303-458-7665 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free consultation.