When you sow the seeds of knowledge about smarter commuting choices, you reap the rewards of a healthier, happier, even more productive staff and an improved bottom line. Helping your employees find transportation options offers numerous benefits to your company, including the following.
- Gain an edge in the market by attracting and retaining quality employees
- Reduce the need for mass parking
- Become a community leader
- Improving the health (both mental and physical)
- Reduce traffic congestion and, in turn, air pollution
- Make travel times more predictable and lose less money due to unforeseen employee delays
- And, of course, realize tax benefits. The Federal tax code allows employers to reduce payroll taxes for qualified transit, train, vanpooling, and biking benefits. Learn more about these benefits from the Internal Revenue Service.
What are you waiting for? Let Way to Go help get you started today! Sign up on the right to get more information or call our experts at 303-458-7665 today!